Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friendship story begins from here

A sudden thought of creating this blog hit my mind like the unexpected lightening hitting the ground. I have this desire to build up this blog and jot down every memory I have with this buddy, mamak. As for me, friend is easy to find but true friend is hard to be made. That's why, I treasure this friendship.


I wish to blog out whatever it is in mind my which is related to friendship, my daily life and etc to keep us up to date about each other. We don't get to see each other as much as before. Thus, it is my hope that this blog can connect us better.


This blog is still in beta-mode. It is a raw idea of mine (eggie) to create this blog and think of the content. Will see how it will develop once Mamak reply.. =)




Before ending this post, I found a meaningful poem from the internet.



You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
See ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment