Thursday, June 24, 2010

Memorable Stay at Eggie House

This is first blog post here. I'm so excited to blog about this. As a first timer, the flow of thoughts of blogging things out word-by-word is something new for me and hope it come out pretty well.

I'm having short breaks currently and before my holiday starts, as usual I have made an advanced reservation with my precious buddy,- Curryegg! to spend time together.

I had a wonderful time with you- Eggie. I'm so thankful and grateful because I had always been treated well, have cosy stay and 5 stars services! Not to forget your dad's hearty juices and meals -( Mr.Tan Hearty Burger- *thumbs up*).

I forget to snap any hamburger picture - But it is as perfect and delicious as below except without the 2 eyes...hehe*


Hearty Hamburger


Freshly blended red dragon fruit juices

Also, as each of us hardly can sit down to chat face-to-face, this is really a good opportunity to share and exchange ideas under an comfort enviroment. I would say some kind like insipring trip for me. Also, curryegg has introduced a blogger of her to me, her name is Anne. We had a good time shopping too.


Me, Anne and Curryegg

Oh ya..I have a chance to accompany my buddy to hair saloon to see her transformation and I'm so excited about it. Her new hair style looks "bergaya"!!!

Look feminine right?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you mug mug...
    I enjoyed the days we spent together too.. hugs..

    Hope to see you again =)

    ReplyDelete